Know what I love BEST about my Young Living Essential Oils? Neither do I, because there are too many to count! 🙂
But *one* of the things I love is that they are SO pure, you can ingest them!
Case in point? My Vegan Mint Chip ice cream is so minty and refreshing, and the secret ingredient is a drop or two of 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils! (If you couldn’t guess, I’m still having fun with my new ice cream maker!) I did also add in fresh mint from my little garden because I MUST have GREEN mint chip ice cream. It’s just not as good to me if it’s white, lol. Minty breath, healing properties all wrapped up in this yummy goodness!
Vegan Mint Chip Ice Cream
- 24 fluid ounces full fat canned coconut milk
- ⅓ cup coconut nectar, or to taste (or maple syrup)
- 4-5 drops Young Living Essential Oils peppermint oil
- ¼ cup dark chocolate mini chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- Add all ingredients except the chips to a blender or Vitamix
- Blend until well combined
- Add to ice cream maker, per manufacturer’s directions
- Add chips as directed (mine was after 15 minutes of operation, 5 minutes before “done”)
*Note, ice cream maker ice cream seems to come out a little soft, and works best setting up in the freezer for an hour or so after making it.