We’re doing a lot more cooking here in our house. The beaches/restaurants are closed for the long weekend, and we still have safer-at-home orders in place here in LA. Maybe you’re in a similar situation, or just hanging out BBQ’ing for the weekend.
Either way, I’d like to share, for the first time ever, my best ever coleslaw recipe AND potato salad recipe! Easy, yummy, traditional yet totally vegan!
Hope you Enjoy!
Stay safe, have fun and wear your mask!
Coleslaw (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- 3-4 cups green cabbage, shredded (1 small cabbage in the Cuisinart)
- 1 cup carrots, shredded or julienned (3 carrots, in the Cuisinart)
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp celery salt
- couple dashes pepper (to taste)
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayo, apple cider vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add the cabbage and carrots in a very large mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage, and toss well to combine.
- Enjoy as is, or let marinate & combine for better flavor!