(Vegan & Gluten Free)
I’m not sure about where YOU are, but here it’s unseasonably warm for November. Low 70’s today and temps are just going to climb. Which makes it the perfect time to make my pumpkin pie ice cream!
This sweet treat has coconut cream and cashews for healthy fats, is naturally sweetened with maple syrup, and full of pumpkin pie spices for great seasonal flavor!
- ½ cup unsalted cashews, soaked in water overnight (Raw, not roasted)
- 2 cups organic pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Soak the cashews 3+ hours or overnight, and drain
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix or high speed blender and blend
- Pour into an ice cream maker, if you have one, or just put into a bowl in the freezer.
- Follow ice cream maker’s directions, or stir every 30 minutes or so until set (3-4 hours) in the freezer