Think you have to eat nothing but celery and swear off treats and chocolate forever?
Here’s the good news: You don’t.
There IS a better (and easier) way to lose weight, get healthy from the inside out, and indulge in decadent, delicious foods — all WITHOUT the extra sugar.
Cue a deep sigh of relief.
If you’re finally ready to …
- lose your muffin top and get a flatter belly
- cook healthier, more nourishing meals without spending a fortune
- be motivated by a pro to step up your health game
- stop swinging from one extreme to another (think full-on juice cleanse followed by a half-gallon of ice cream to “balance things out”)
- feel confident, powerful and STRONG in your body
- enjoy more energy and know what it is to radiate beauty from the inside out …
There’s something you need to know:
Healthy living can be fun, easy, delicious and (yes) even decadent.
Which means that, if you love life’s little luxuries and enjoy indulging in the odd red velvet cupcake or day-long spa experience . . . you just found your match in me.
See, I believe that “healthy” doesn’t have to mean:
- chewing on celery sticks or eating cabbage soup for the rest of your life
- doubling your grocery budget just to buy fresh, nourishing ingredients
- spending 4½ hours in the kitchen every day prepping home-cooked meals
- saying “Adios, amigo!” to your beloved chocolate treats.
Hi, I’m Abby Phon (pronounced “fon”)—
and I’m here to show you how you can live a healthy, happy life, dream big and manifest whatever you want… without having to make unrealistic sacrifices you’ll never stick to over time.
My goal?To help, support and guide you to:
- experience decadence MINUS the extra sugar
- enjoy more nourishing sweets and snacks that leave you feeling energized, motivated and productive all-day-long (not ready for a mid-afternoon nap)
- go out for dinner without worrying that half the items on the menu are off-limits
- feel sexier, more confident and more powerful because you can wear anything you like (yes, even that dress in your closet that still has the tag on it)
- find the extra get-up-and-go to launch your business, snag that promotion or start taking action towards making your dreams a reality.
Sound like a plan?
Real change is possible. And I’m here to show you how.
Click here to find out more about my 21-day program that’ll leave you feeling more energized, vibrant and focused than ever before.
You can also sign up below to receive my 3 favorite and luxuriously decadent dessert recipes for FREE!
More about me:
- I’ve spent the past 15 years in the health and wellness industry.
- I wrote a cookbook. It’s an international bestseller.
- I’m a trained professional. I trained in more than 100 dietary theories and studied multiple practical lifestyle coaching methods at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, am a Certified Integrative Holistic Health + Wellness Coach and a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and the International Association for Health Coaches.In other words: This isn’t just a hobby, for me. I’m serious about getting you REAL results.
- I’ve worked with celebrity chefs including Rocco DiSpirito, Todd English, Ming Tsai, and Robert Irvine.
- I’m a certified group fitness instructor, licensed massage and Shiatsu therapist, a Oneness blessing giver (a blend of intense meditation, good juju and positive energy) and am extremely passionate about serving others in the best way I know how.
- With the help of a whole host of holistic healers, I healed myself from what an herbalist called a “near-death drug addiction” to allergy medication I’d been taking since I was 6 years old.
- I successfully overcame a SERIOUS sugar addiction by gaining a deeper understanding of my cravings and learning how to satisfy them in a healthier (yet still delicious) way.
You can read my full story here.
Sign up here and get my most popular healthy yet delicious dessert recipes for FREE!
A few more random facts
- I’m OBSESSED with organic matcha green tea lattes with almond milk from Urth, my favorite café in LA.
- I’m a Pisces and feel most at peace beside the water.
- I used to be the lead singer in a NYC rock band and know how to dance to hip hop and swing.
- I find painting therapeutic. I’ve had art shows all over the country and been commissioned in several states.
- You’ll never find anyone who loves dark chocolate more than me. (Go on—I dare you to try!)
—designed to leave you feeling more energized, vibrant and focused than ever before.