Ditch Your Diet, Love Your Life™
Transformation from the inside out in just 21 days!
Does this sound familiar?
- You wish you could cook more healthy, delicious and nourishing meals—but it always seems too complicated, too expensive, and takes too LONG.
- You have a few stubborn pounds you’d LOVE to shift . . . but you keep sliding back into your old, unhealthy habits. (Burger and fries for dinner, anyone?)
- You’ve tried going Paleo, bought P90X videos, juiced for a few days at a time, but inevitably lost interest and/or momentum after a week.
- You want to be the healthiest, most vibrant version of yourself possible, but secretly fear it’s going to take a LOT more sacrifice and willpower than you can manage.
But what if you had someone to tell you
HOW to eat, WHAT to eat
and WHY to eat it?
(Hint: It’s probably not what you think.)
Someone who could help you figure out what works for YOU (as opposed to anyone else) and stick to that, over time?
And someone who could teach you all of that . . . in just 21 days?
“The Ditch Your Diet program was exactly what I needed to fine tune and organize my healthy habits. The daily emails delivered clear, concise action steps that were really easy to put into practice, and my body is thanking me! My skin is so much clearer than before and my energy has absolutely skyrocketed since starting the supplements. Love. Love. Love! Everyone needs to do this.”
— Amber Barry, Registered Nurse, Collinsville, CT
• You don’t have to go on a cleanse.
• You don’t have to go on a detox.
• You don’t have to diet—and you don’t have to deprive yourself.
Instead, I’m going to show you an easy and FUN way to clean up your life, lose weight, and feel better for it.
Bottom line: no one-size-fits-all
. . . which is why I’ll teach you how to figure out what’s best for you—whether you’re a vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, carnivore, pescatarian . . . or prefer dairy-free, gluten-free, or something else.
“With so many ideas on healthy eating out there, it’s great to finally find one program that breaks it down. It explains what to eat and WHY! The daily emails delivered content in bite sized pieces (don’t mind the pun there) that I could actually implement without feeling overwhelmed. The information is organized in steps that even a busy person can incorporate. If you want to learn how to eat clean, then this program is a must.”
— Jessica Wyman, Nampa, ID
- learning which foods give you the most bang for your buck—we’ll call ‘em “superfoods”—and how to turn them into delicious, unintimidating treats.
- discovering exactly which supplements you need to fuel your body so you’re no longer deficient in the basic vitamins, minerals and antioxidants you need to experience optimum health.
- finding out which foods are effectively poisoning your body and which you should eliminate permanently from your plate. (Don’t worry, it’s probably not what you think. I won’t take away your most beloved foods—we might just need to find healthier ways of eating them.)
- learning the importance of your digestive health and how to get yours running like a well-oiled machine.
That’s the foundation of Ditch Your Diet, Love Your Life™—a program designed to transform your life in just 21 days.
You’ll also learn:
- what you need to know to shed those extra pounds and keep ‘em off.
- easy cooking tips so you can whip up healthy, yummy meals at home.
- the healthiest foods to choose at restaurants and parties so you can stay on the wagon.
- how to stay on track when you’re traveling.
- the difference between “good” and “bad” fats, carbs and proteins.
- how to save money at the grocery store and eat better on a budget.
- how to make easy, healthy substitutions you’ll adore.
- delicious recipes that will make your new, healthier lifestyle sooo much easier to stick to.
A healthier, happier, more empowered you.
You’ll know how to make choices that nourish your body, mind and soul. And you’ll learn how to find a sense of balance in this crazy thing we call “life”.
Because this might START with what you eat, but it certainly doesn’t end there.
“Give a man a fish; he is fed for a day. Teach a man to fish; he is fed for the rest of his life. My whole life I have tried various fad diets. “Eat this now, don’t eat this” “Repeat” The problem with all of these is that they may have worked for someone, but they never did for me. I might have lost weight in the process but it never stuck. I have always considered myself a somewhat healthy eater and a very active person but I never got results! This program doesn’t TELL you what to eat. It TEACHES you how to eat for yourself. Plus, you get amazing pharmaceutical grade supplements that give you the extra nutrition we may not get in our everyday diets. I have found that after completing this program and continuing to take the supplements I have been able to keep the weight off and I have increased energy levels.”
— Leslie McGregor, Certified Health Coach, Salt Lake City, UT
- 21-days worth of content delivered straight to your inbox every morning. Think: downloadable handouts, worksheets, audios + password-protected videos. (Value: $2,100)
- A full month’s supply of customized, pharmaceutical-grade AM + PM multivitamin and supplement packs that include my basic recommendations for vibrant health. The entire pack is scientifically tested for safety of upper-limit dosages, and manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. They’re also rated #1 in North America by third-party studies, tested by Consumer Labs, and come in convenient AM and PM packs—which means no bottles to hassle with. (Value: $199)
- A full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical-grade, milk-free probiotic supplement to support your digestive health. (Value: $30)
- A full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical-grade digestive enzyme supplement to support your digestive health. (Value: $36)
- 1 bag (9 servings) of a super-nutritious, super-yummy plant-based meal-replacement shake that you can use if you’re ever in a time crunch or on-the-go. The clean, pure, vegan formula is free of fructose, gluten, dairy, and soy, is packed with protein to give you energy throughout the day, and has plenty of fiber to support your digestive health. (Value: $30)
- 1 water/blender bottle to track your water consumption and mix up your shakes on-the-go when you need to. (Value: $9)
*If you want to continue with your supplements after the 21-day program is over, you can—at a discounted price! (Yay for discounts!)
They say it takes 21 days to change a habit
The question is: Are you ready to let go of what no longer serves you so that you can finally become healthy, happy, vibrant, and energized like never before?
How it Works
Once you register, you’ll receive IMMEDIATE access to your “Getting Started Guide”, which includes information on how to clean up your diet and life, your suggested shopping list, plus a resource guide to help ensure your success.
Next, you’ll start receiving an email from me every day for 21 days with videos, handouts, tips, action items, recipes and heart-centered vibes that will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about eating and living a healthier, happier life.
This is a self-paced course, which means you can take it at your own pace. You won’t be a slave to this program, and all of the content is yours to keep forever and ever.
During the course of the same 21 days, you’ll take your custom AM and PM supplement packs, probiotics and digestive enzymes (included in the cost of the program) so that you feel how good the right nutrients can be for your body.
“As a Chinese Medicine practitioner, I am always advising my patients on dietary and lifestyle changes. The information I learned in Ditch Your Diet, Love Your Life has been invaluable. I love the recipes, the resources, and the wide variety of dietary theories presented, all in an easy-to- implement format. Your diet effects the health of your entire body, mind, and spirit. It is essential that everyone learns how to clean up their diet and use food as medicine, not as poison.”
— Josie Bouchier, Licensed Acupuncturist, Denver, CO
Still not sure?
Below you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
What if it’s too expensive for me?
May I ask how much your health and wellbeing is worth to you?
If money truly is an issue, then let’s do the math: How much money will you save by adopting a healthier lifestyle and letting go of the negative habits that don’t serve you? And how much emotional and physical pain can you save yourself from if you invest in your health NOW?
YOU are your best and biggest asset. So think of it like this: How much would it cost NOT to take care of yourself?
What if I don’t have time for this?
The beauty of this program is that it’s designed with you in mind. In other words: I know you’re busy. I know you’re schedule is packed. That’s why I designed the entire program to be fast, efficient and results oriented.
With all the tools and tricks to save time (at the grocery store, in the kitchen and everywhere else), you’ll be amazed at how your perception of time can change. It’ll make all the difference—trust me.
I’ve tried diets before and they didn’t work. How do I know this will work for me?
Listen, I get that everyone is different and has their own, specific needs. THAT’S why my program is all about catering to what makes you unique.
I don’t believe in diets so you won’t find any of that mentality here, but I DO believe in fueling your body with healthy, nourishing foods that set you up for a life that is fulfilling in EVERY sense—physically, spiritually AND emotionally.