I haven’t hosted an online challenge since my 2nd daughter was born… BUT I have a brand new FREE challenge starting Monday!
In gearing up for Earth Day (and in taking full advantage of April spring cleaning!), I thought it would be a great opportunity to share some awesome healthy swaps YOU can do to clean up your personal care, cleaning products and beauty routine!
Sign up here for this FREE week long challenge!
There are many reasons reducing toxic products in your home is SO important!
- Did you know your SKIN is your biggest organ? While many of us don’t think about it much, all those chemicals in your beauty & skin care products get absorbed and incorporated into your body. Stop and think about that for a minute… would you really want to squirt that facial cleanser into your mouth?
- Thanks to household cleaners, according to the EPA, there are 2 – 5 times greater concentrations of airborne toxins in our indoor environment versus the outdoor environment! (Even if you live in a city!) A recent study showed exposure to common household cleaning products is as bad for your lungs as smoking 20 cigarettes a day!
- Your body has many mechanisms to keep you safe and healthy. Your liver filter out toxins, your kidneys filter out waste, your skin flushes toxins out its pores, and antioxidants in your diet help combat oxidative damage from sunlight and the air you breathe. But in our modern world, we are exposed to so many different environmental toxins over the course of the day that it’s really important to limit the toxicity of things that ARE under our control!
So are you ready to ditch the crap and switch to healthier options! It’s easy!
Come join us for a week-long skin care/beauty/bathroom/kitchen makeover. Sign up here!
There will be giveaways, DIY recipes, access to our private Facebook group and more!
(not limited to and subject to change… U.S. Residents Only):
- Young Living Essential Oils & Products
- A copy of Judgement Detox, by Gabby Bernstein
- Glass Water Bottle by Ello
- Metal Drinking Straw by Mason Jar Lifestyle
This is a Free Challenge you do NOT want to miss!
Sign up at abbyphon.com/ditch-and-switch-signup!