I don’t ever recommend things that I haven’t tried for myself and absolutely LOVED… and I can say with confidence that studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition will transform your life. It sure changed mine! Here’s just some of what I got out of studying at IIN:
What I got out of the IIN:
- A deeper understanding and better control of how all the aspects of my life intertwine – How my food affects my mood, and how my mood affects what I choose to eat.
- The confidence to navigate my way through the tons of (often conflicting) “advice” on the internet or Facebook about what to eat and why. IIN covers over 100 dietary theories, and how to separate fad from fact so that you never have to second guess your choices!
- Connection to peers and friends worldwide – I’ve gone on to collaborate with fellow classmates, created life long friendships and remain connected to a wonderful online community of like-minded folks! To me, this is priceless!
- Access to eye-opening, informative and inspiring lectures from well-known experts in the health, nutrition, alternative healing and entrepreneurialism world. I can’t tell you how many times my teachers turn up online and on the news. How many people can say that Dr. Andrew Weil, Deepak Chopra, Dr. Mark Hyman (to name a few!) are their teachers!!!
- For my entire life I never ate breakfast. I wasn’t hungry first thing in the morning. During my time at IIN I began to experiment with eating breakfast, and have started my day with breakfast ever since! I have more energy, I’m more focused and productive and I don’t get dead tired at 3pm sharp anymore.
- I was brought up to think self-care was selfish, but I know now that it’s actually the opposite! Especially if you’re a parent, entrepreneur or caregiver, taking care of yourself is the foundation for having the energy and the mindset for taking care of others!
And that’s just a little sneak peek into what awaits you when you decide to study at IIN!
What many people don’t know is that your IIN certificate can help you further your education. IIN has educational agreements with:
for graduates who wish to use credits towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
You can take the program from anywhere and access the content and lectures 24/7since it’s all online! This gives you the freedom to be wherever you want (and need) to be and to work at your own schedule and pace.
Click this link to download the curriculum guide for more information!
Or click here to experience a sample class!