Here’s my recipe for a super-relaxing and rejuvenating bath! I make this myself (minus the cute jars & labels) as a great way to relax and unwind after a hard day/week. You can also give them as gifts, if you know anyone who could use a little self-care!
- 5-10 drops of essential oils (I use Young Living Essential Oils)
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1 mason jar or canning jar
- Printable labels
- Put 1-2 cup of Epsom Salt into the jar, or a large bowl.
- Add 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil (see below for suggestions).
- Mix well.
- Print or write a label saying what it is.
- Give as a gift, or enjoy yourself!
- Run water to desired temperature
- Add about ½ -1 cup of the bath salt mix to the running water
- Light a candle (optional but I do this all the time!)
- Soak for about 10-20 minutes
- After your relaxing soak, re-hydrate with water!
The oil or combination of oils is totally up to you! Here are some of my favorites:
Lavender & Geranium for relaxing.
Rosemary for reinvigorating.
Lemon for exfoliating.
Orange or Peppermint for uplifting.
PanAway for sore muscles, aches & pains.
Peace & Calming or Stress Away are self explanatory!
I also suggest using a few oils to create a blend (like lavender & orange or rosemary & lemon!)
The list is endless!
What’s your favorite combo?