Celebrate the fall with these fun cocktails featuring apple cider / apple juice!
Apple Cider Rum Punch
- 1½ cups apple cider
- 1 cup dark rum
- ½ cup thyme simple syrup*
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup club soda
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- Sprigs of thyme and apple wheels for garnish
- Stir all the ingredients in a large picture with ice
- Pour over ice and garnish with an apple wheel & sprig of thyme
*Note: to make thyme simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water with 4-6 thyme sprigs in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring up to a boil and reduce to simmer, until the sugar has fully dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place the syrup in the fridge to cool.
Apple Cider Mule
- 1½ oz organic vodka
- 1½ oz ginger beer
- 2 oz apple cider
- Sprigs of thyme, cinnamon sticks or apple slices for garnish
- Stir all the ingredients together and pout into a mule cup filled with ice.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick, thyme and apple slice.